On March 29th, 2017, I had been approached by Kirsty, a games student. She wanted to know if I could help her team do audio for a game project.
On April 6th, I filled out my production plan for the project – game audio & music for Project Blob.
On April 7th, 2017, I had my first recording session for Project Blob.
On April 9th, I was working on some of the menu sounds from home.
On April 10th, 2017, I had the second foley recording session.
On April 13th, through to April 15th, I spent time working on the music.
On April 16th, I did some last minute processing to the last of the samples.
On April 17th, I gave Blob Squad everything they asked for, and on time.
On April 26th, I was invited out to an event where Project Blob was showcased.